Texas Legislative Session Update: Report for Wednesday, April 24th
The House recessed until 10:00 a.m., Thursday, April 25, 2013.
- Prefiled Amendment for HB 2198 (4/25)
- Prefiled Amendments for HB 1025 (4/26)
- House Local Calendar for Thursday, April 25
- House Congratulatory and Memorial Calendar for Wednesday, April 24
- Calendars Committee added bills to the Calendar for April 26th, 29th and 30th. They can be viewed above
- Federalism, on recess, E2.0136, pending business
- Gov Eff, on recess, Desk 77, pending business
- Invest, on recess, Desk 127, pending business
- Energy, on recess, Desk 108, pending business
- Judiciary, on recess, Desk 106, pending business
- Economics, on recess, Desk 10, pending business
- Crim Jur, 9:30 a.m., 4/25, 3W9, pending business
- County, HB 3949, 3950, 3951, 10:30 a.m. or adj., 4/25, E2.016
The Senate adjourned until 10:00 a.m., Thursday, April 25, 2013.
- The Senate recessed until 8:00 A.M., Thursday for a Local Calendar.
- Senate Local Calendar for Thursday
- Trans, Adj., Senate Floor, SB 854, SB 1350 and SB 1488
- CJ, On Adj., Senate Floor, pending bills