- Consistently ranks the top lobbyist in Texas by Capitol Inside.
- Former State Representative.
- Only individual in Texas History to be Chief of Staff for Two Texas Governors.
- Chief of Staff to Governor Rick Perry: 2002-2004.
- Provides legislative and legal analysis.
- Completing J.D. at the University of Texas School of Law
- Previously worked as a law clerk in firms specializing in state and municipal law.
The lobbyists affiliated with Texas Lobby Group have their own practices and are helping the Texas Lobby Group on select clients. Each of the affiliates operates independently of Texas Lobby Group unless they are registered with the Texas Ethics Commission on a Texas Lobby Group client .
Carl S. Richie, Jr.
- Over 20 years of experience with legal and legislative counsel and strategy.
- Has worked in all three levels of government, in electoral politics, and in the private sector.
- Has strong working relationships with public officials that allow him to successfully advocate for clients.
- Specializes in Public Finance, Municipalities, Alcohol Regulations, Taxes, Transportation, Energy, and Insurance.
- President, Alaric Group LLC.
- Capitol Inside 2009 “Lobby Rising Star”
- 2007 American Disabilities Act “Texan of the Year” Texas Coalition for the Disabled