83rd Legislative Session Update: Report for Thursday, April 18th
The House adjourned until 9:00 a.m., Friday, April 19, 2013.
- Prefiled amendments to HB 528 (4/22)
- Public Education, on adj., 3W15, pending business
- Public Health, 8:30 a.m., 4/19, 1W14, pending business
- High Education, on adj., Desk #94, pending businses
- Land, on adj., Desk #47, HB 2003
- County, on adj., E2.016,HJR 103
- Crim Jur, 8:30 a.m., 4/19, 3W15, pending business
- Insurance, on adj., Desk #13, pending business
The Senate adjourned until 2:00 p.m., Monday, April 22, 2013.
- SB 1 Senate Conferees: Williams, Duncan, Hinojosa, Nelson and Whitmire
- Finance, Adj., Senate Floor, posted bills from this morning and SB 835
- State Affairs at 3:45 p.m.
- Veterans Affairs, On Adj., Senate Floor, pending business