Texas 83rd Legislative Session Update: March 25, 2013
The House adjourned until 9:00 a.m., Tuesday, March 26, 2013.
- Prefiled Amendments to HB 5
- Calendar rule: Amendments to HB 4 need to be filed by 2:00 p.m., Tuesday
- Calendar rule: Amendments to SB 1 need to be filed by 5:00 p.m., Thursday and amendments on 2nd and 3rd reading that reduce or increase funds must have an offsetting increase or reduction. (Adopted: Y:133 N:11)
- Ways, on adj., E2.014, HB 1860
- State Affairs, 2:30pm or adj., 3/27, JHR 140, HB 1915
- County Affairs, 10:30 or adj., 3/28, E2.016, HB 2032, 2688, 2907, 3097, 3238, 3795, 107
- Democratic Caucus, on adj., Member’s Lounge, Extension
- Congratulatory and Memorial Calendar scheduled for Wednesday
- Rules and Resolutions, on adj., 3W9, consider calendar
The Senate adjourned until 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, March 26, 2013.
- Ag at 3:45 at e1.012
- Open Gov on adj..
- Senate Local Calendar for Wednesday