Texas 83rd Legislative Session Update: Report for Tuesday, June 18th, 2013
In the News:
6/18 – Rep. Stickland twitter: Texas governor signs strongest email privacy law in the US. Read Here.
- 6/18 – Rep. Martinez-Fischer twitter: Supreme Court strikes down AZ law requiring proof of citizenship for registration. Read Here.
- 6/18 – Rep. Walle twitter: Supreme Court Lets Regulators Sue Over Generic Drug Deals. Read Here.
- 6/18 – Rafael Anchia twitter: Think libraries are important? Let’s prove it. Read Here.
- 6/18 – Sen. Watson twitter: We’re Not Gonna Take It. Read Here.
- 6/18 – Rep. Donna Howard twitter: Sorry, sisters – Texas lawmakers think we’re idiots. Read Here.
- 6/18 – Sen. Patrick twitter: UT/TT Poll – Legislature Stands Ahead of Congress. Read Here.
- 6/18 – State Comptroller twitter: Sales Tax Holiday Aug. 9 – 11, 2013. Read Here.
- 6/18 – Rep. Dale twitter: State officials ask FEMA to reconsider aid for West, TX. Read Here.