Texas 83rd Legislative Session Updates: March 21, 2013
The House adjourned until 2:30 p.m., Monday, March 25, 2013.
- SB 1 has been voted from Appropriations.
- Calendar rule: Amendments to HB 5 need to be filed by 2:00 p.m., Monday
- Calendar rule: Amendments to HB 4 need to be filed by 2:00 p.m., Tuesday
- Public Health, 12:00 noon, E1.018, pending business
- Special Districts, on adj., 3W9, pending business
- State Affairs, on adj., 1W14, pending business
- Tea Party Caucus, 2:00 p.m., Sunday, 3/24, E2.102
- Chairman Oliveira was involved in a car accident this morning and is in Breckenridge Hospital.
The Senate adjourned until 2:00 p.m., Monday, March 25, 2013.
- The Senate finished the Local Calendar at 9:25 a.m. and adjourned.