- Ranked the Top Hired Gun Lobbyist in 2011 by Capitol Inside.
- Only individual in Texas History to be Chief of Staff for Two Texas Governors.
- Chief of Staff to Governor Rick Perry: 2002-2004.
- Highest Ranked Female – “Top Hired Gun Lobbyist” List (2013-present)
- President – Red State Women (2014 – present)
- Treasurer – Texas Conservative Coalition Research Institute (2012-present).
The lobbyists affiliated with Texas Lobby Group have their own practices and are helping the Texas Lobby Group on select clients. Each of the affiliates operates independently of Texas Lobby Group unless they are registered with the Texas Ethics Commission on a Texas Lobby Group client .
Carl S. Richie, Jr.
- Over 20 years of experience with legal and legislative counsel and strategy.
- Has worked in all three levels of government, in electoral politics, and in the private sector.
- Has strong working relationships with public officials that allow him to successfully advocate for clients.
- Specializes in Public Finance, Municipalities, Alcohol Regulations, Taxes, Transportation, Energy, and Insurance.
- President, Alaric Group LLC.
- Capitol Inside 2009 “Lobby Rising Star”
- 2007 American Disabilities Act “Texan of the Year” Texas Coalition for the Disabled
1122 Colorado St, STE 2323
Austin, Texas 78701
Mike Toomey 512.970.2970
Lara Keel 512.422.5682
Carrie Simmons 512.903.1490
Learn what Texas Lobby Group can do for you.