Texas Special Legislative Session Update for Tuesday, July 2nd 2013July 3, 2013
Texas Political News: Rick Perry Announces He Will Not Seek Re-electionJuly 9, 2013
Texas Special Legislative Session Update for July 3rd 2013
In The News:
- 7/3 – Rep. Krause twitter: At last night’s hearing, 2181 people registered in support of #hb2 and 1355 against.
- 7/3 – KVUE: House Bill 2 passes committee; hundreds not allowed to testify. See Video.
- 7/3 – Office of Governor Perry twitter: The State Affairs Committee passed #HB2 just after midnight. Keep up the momentum for #Stand4Life.
- 7/3 – Gov. Perry Announces TEF Investment in Chevron Creating More Than 1,700 Jobs. See Press Releases.
- 7/3 – Sen. Taylor twitter: Abortion Supporters Chant “Hail Satan” at Pro-Lifers, drowning out “Amazing Grace.” Read Here.
- 7/3 – Sen. Watson twitter: Hear Texans on Women’s Health. Read Here.
- 7/3 – Rep. Harper-Brown twitter: Delayed employer mandate the latest change for increasingly unsteady health-care law. Read Here.
- 7/3 – Sen. Lucio twitter: Lucio wants college bonds on session list. Read Here.
- 7/3 – Sen. Birdwell twitter: Capitol Update. Read Here.
- 7/3 – Rep. Donna Howard twitter: Texas Abortion Bill: Is There a Medical Case for More Regulation of Outpatient Clinics? Read Here.
- 7/3 – YNN: Wendy Davis on the special session, political future. See Video.
- 7/3 – Rep. Donna Howard twitter: Changes to B-On-Time Have Million- Dollar Consequences. Read Here.
- 7/3 – Rep. Guillen twitter: Gov. Rick Perry Will Keep Texas Guessing. Until Monday. Read Here.
- 7/3 – TPPF’s Chuck DeVore in Forbes. See Policy.