Texas 83rd Legislative Session Update: Report for Tuesday, April 30th
The House adjourned until 10:00 a.m., Wednesday, May 1, 2013.
- Calendar’s added bills to the Thursday, Friday and Saturday Calendar that can be viewed above. Calendar’s is meeting again at 5:00 p.m..
- NOTE: When an Items Eligible Calendar becomes available, text messages and emails will go out and a note will appear here.
- Prefiled Amendment to HB 2289 (5/4)
- House Congratulatory and Memorial Calendar for Wednesday
- House Local Calendar for Thursday
- Friday, May 10, member softball game at Texas State University
- State Affairs, SB 1457, 583, HCR 44, HB 2692, HCR 114, 1pm, 5/1, JHR 140
- Defense, on adj., Desk 11, pending business 1476
- Land, on adj., Desk 47, pending business
- Ag, on adj., 1W14, pending business
- Elections, on adj., Desk 86, pending business
- Public Health, on adj., 1W14, pending business
- Crim Jur, 9:30 a.m., 5/1, 3W9, pending lbusiness
- Culture, HCR 113, HCR 115, 2:00p.m. or adj., 5/1, E2.026
The Senate adjourned until 11:00 a.m., Wednesday, May 1, 2013.
- Senate Local Calendar for Thursday
- Natural Resources at 2:00 p.m. after Caucus
- Senate Caucus on adj..
- Education, Adj, Senate Floor, pending business
- JUR at 2:00 p.m..